Lysander of Alexandria
- Name: Lysander
- Location: United States
Monday, January 30, 2006
Friday, January 27, 2006
Crew? We doan need no steenkin crew!
| You scored as Millennium Falcon (Star Wars). The world around you is at war. Fortunately you know how to handle that with the greatest of ease. You are one of the best at what you do and no one needs to tell you that. Now if only the droids could be quiet for five seconds.|
Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
graphics. Lots of graphics. I hope!
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Best Blond Joke Ever
Sunday, January 01, 2006
New Virginia Laws
The biggest changes in Virginia Law taking effect today is the baby-step to blending Law and Equity. No, they have not merged, and there's no plans to merge them.
HOWEVER, the Supreme Court rules have changed: all actions, legal and equitable, are now Civil Actions. No more Motions for Judgement and Bills of Complaint, just Civil Actions. A whole slew of laws have changed to reflect this, but substantively, they appear the same. (Disclaimer: I'm not your lawyer. You didn't pay me. This isn't legal advice. Want to hire me? Good - but "Lysander" won't appear anywhere on the Retainer Agreement, capiese?)
As I become aware of others, I'll add 'em up here.
Happy New Year.
Resolutions (in re This Blog) for the New Year:
1) Post more often. Conversely, post "I'm busy!" rather than leave long, unannounced, hiatuses.
2) Some sort of "File under" tag line for posts (not including this one). No idea how I'd implement it in Blogger, but if it can be done, all the better. that way, if it's a rant, it'll say so. If it's a work-related rant, it'll clue in JohnL and Robbo to read it.
3) Keep my damn blogroll up to date.
4) Link more often. Yes, The great linkage debate: if a tree fell on me in the middle of the woods, and I had no links to it, would anyone know, much less hear it?
4a) Not realy a resolution, but figure out why my trackback pings (via Haloscan) don't work with the Maximum Leader's domain?
5) Finish pithy posts. Both already posted, and trapped in the purgatory of the "Drafts" area. (5a: Spell Check. I caught this one pre-posting)
That's all I can think of for now.