Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 16, 2005

Blogging in drips and drabs

Back a few days ago (on my Birthday) I figured I'd try leaving the "create new post" window open in a tab in Firefox. The result of which: two posts. I was thinking of a third, but it disappeared before I could get the first word out.

Having, some time ago, talked to Robbo and John about this, it seems that solo practitioners (or, those that are part-solo) don't have a lot of time for blogging, but Legal Professors, in house Counsels (or a private and governmental nature), and those senior associate or above in large firms seem to have the time. Maybe it has to do with being my own secretary? If any other Solo/GPs are reading this - have you the time to blog consistently? (Other Attorneys welcome, too - professional curtesy, you know.)